We have yet another excellent cheat sheet, and this time focused on enterprise security at scale.
This cheat sheet is here to help address the following concerns:
• You experience an increased clutter of security issues, wasting time for developers and security engineers.
• Developers and security engineers don’t collaborate well due to a diminished sense of trust between them.
• Prolonged exposure windows of severe vulnerabilities, due to failure to prioritize the most significant and fixable security issues.
How do you ensure effective security compliance across several teams when they experience an overwhelming number of vulnerabilities that need to be addressed?
This is what this enterprise security best practices cheatsheet is all about!
- Check out the Enterprise Security blog post
- Download the Enterprise Security best practices cheat sheet
And feel free to add your suggestions and comments below.