It's a wrap on the first-ever SnykCon, as promised you will be able to find all of the videos from the event in the community.
Below you will find a roundup of all the lightning talks from the event. Enjoy!
- Storytime – Secure Coding Libraries | Tanya Janca, WeHackPurple
- Whoops! I Committed It Again: Configuring Git to Prevent Accidental Commits | Miguel Calles & Greg Thompson
- Disclosing security vulnerabilities: If You’re Good at Something – Never Do it for Free | Anna Manley, Lawyer
- Why can’t we simply add a button that does X? | Brian Vermeer, Snyk
- Are You a Security Sherpa, or a Security Bully? | Dan Tyrrell, Acadia Security
✨ Feel free to let us know which was your favorite and what made you think.