It's a wrap on the first-ever SnykCon, as promised you will be able to find all of the videos from the event in the community.
Below you will find a roundup of all the keynote talks from the event. Enjoy!
- Beyond the Devops Handbook – What about DevSecOps? | Panelists: Gene Kim, John Willis, Patrick Debois | Moderated By: Sasha Rosenbaum
- Blow up your Security: We are all Engineers | DJ Schleen, Rally Health
- How did the Department of Defense move to Kubernetes and Istio? | Nicolas Chaillan, US Air Force
- Exit Stage Left: Eradicating Security Theater | Kelly Shortridge, Capsule8
- The Impact of DevSecOps Quantified | Larry Maccherone, Comcast
- Connections and Intersections between Resilience Engineering and Security | John Allspaw, Adaptive Capacity Labs
- Host Like Your Planet Depended On It | Anne Currie, Container Solutions
- From Control to Collaboration: Democratizing Security | Wendy Nather, Duo Security by Cisco
⚡ Feel free to share your feedback on the sessions - if they got you thinking, which was your favorite, and anything interesting you took away from these excellent sessions.