Snyk Community

Cover image for [SnykLIVE - 09-DEC-2020] Introducing the Prometheus Exporter for Snyk
Snyk

[SnykLIVE - 09-DEC-2020] Introducing the Prometheus Exporter for Snyk

snykcommunity profile image SnykCommunity ・1 min read

Join the awesome Lunar team - Kasper Nissen and Bjørn Hald Sørensen, alongside Snyk's Matt Jarvis to talk about their open source project - a Prometheus Exporter for Snyk.

Find out more about the project here, and join us for an excellent live event & demo on December 9th | 5PM GMT.

• Add to calendar here

👉🏾👉🏾 REGISTER TO THE COMMUNITY to be able to participate.👈🏾👈🏾

Discussion (4)

pic
Editor guide
Collapse
ericsmalling profile image
Eric Smalling • Edited

I really like Bjørn's comment about not letting "Shifting left" equate to passing the buck by pushing the work to developers without empowering them with the tools to take action.

Collapse
shar1z profile image
Sharone Zitzman

I couldn't agree more! And also moving from just insights to actions. Information is great - but understanding how to take ACTION on this info is a great insight for me.

Collapse
shar1z profile image
Sharone Zitzman

Join us for an excellent event - and be sure to drop your questions or requests for the Lunar team here.

And if you make us laugh with funny random comments - we'll make sure to swagify you.

Collapse
shar1z profile image
Sharone Zitzman

We're about to get started - join us - it will be awesome. Feel free to drop your questions here - or even fun comments, and if you make it really great - we'll send you some swag.