It's a wrap on the first-ever SnykCon, as promised you will be able to find all of the videos from the event in the community.
Below you will find a roundup of all the track talks from the event. Enjoy!
- How to Implement a DevSecOps Culture in a Large Enterprise – People, Processes, Tools | Nicholas Vinson, Paul Graziano, and Owen John, Pearson
- Security Culture: Why You Need One and How to Create It | Masha Sedova, Elevate Security
- User Story Threat Modeling: It’s the DevSecOps Way | Alyssa Miller, Snyk
- Lighting the Flare: container scanning at scale | Alfonso Cabrera and Matt Stegall, Red Ventures
- Securing Open Source pipeline using Plug-n-Play Scanning | Amol Deshpande, Salesforce
- Sour Mint – The case of malicious advertisement SDK affecting thousands of mobile apps | Danny Grander, Snyk
- Hackers don’t wear hoodies, they wear capes | Chloé Messdaghi, Point3 Security
- Securing Kubernetes in a ever changing ecosystem | John Forman, Accenture
- Deployment speed and security can live together | Jean-Alexandre Beaumont and Alexandre Emery, Coveo
- Enable Visibility for SecOps While Reducing Build and Runtime Application Security Risks | Amanda Veras, Trend Micro
- Secure by Design – coding patterns | Dan Bergh Johnsson, Omegapoint
- Why are there no incentives for security in Open Source? | Matteo Collina, Nearform
- Do you accept the risk? Dynamic risk metrics in your environment. | Dan Maher & Andrew Krug, Datadog
- Securing Front-end Attack Surfaces | Liran Tal, Snyk & Eric Graham, Akamai
- Utilizing Dojos to Instill a Culture of DevSecOps | Eric Chapman, Liatrio
- Navigating DevOps Security journey at Scale using OWASP SAMM 2.0 | Hardik Parekh, OWASP
- Product Security Automation at Asurion | Jeremy Young, Asurion
🌟 Feel free to let us know which you learned from and any takeaways you will be applying to your day-to-day - we'd love to know.